- I am thankful to God for leading me and my family here to labor among you. Nearly 19 years have come and gone and my love for you has only increased. I love serving God here. I pray He will continue to use me to bring glory to His name.
- I am thankful to God for the many great servants of the Lord here. There are so many of you willing and wanting God to use you to make a difference in His kingdom. I am amazed at the older brothers and sisters still serving – you remind me of the great man of faith named Caleb. I am thrilled at the younger Christians who see the need to serve as a vital part of their faith.
- I thank God for the people He has sent to Walnut Hill. Look around at the many new faces over the past few years. Praise God that He found us trustworthy to minister to these precious souls.
- I thank God for the love and unity of this church. One would be hard-pressed to find a church family that is more loving, genuine, open and as down-to-earth as Walnut Hill. We continue to grow in patience, kindness and other fruits of the Spirit.
- I especially thank God for His presence among us. He is with us as we worship and serve Him. He is with us as we fellowship with one another in brotherly love.
- I thank God for you. I love you and pray God will use us together to bring glory to His name for as long as He wills for us to be together. Thanks be to God, who always leads us in His triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14).