The mission of the Prayer Quilt Ministry is to show Christian love and compassion for people in need of prayer.
We strive to create as many quilts as possible; however, due to the amount of time required and limited resources, we must prioritize our work by the following criteria:
- Members and non-members who attend our church who:
- are seriously ill or have serious medical issues
- are grieving the loss of a loved one
- have a personal crisis in their life
- Member’s family and friends outside the church for the purpose of providing Christian support, comfort and encouragement for the above reasons
- Prayer squares for community outreach when a quilt is not appropriate or available.
If you would like to request a prayer quilt or prayer square, please download the form and turn it in to the church office.
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED? Anyone interested in quilting is welcome to join us. If you can sew a straight line you can quilt! We all help each other to select fabrics and designs and to learn the best quilting techniques. We also need volunteers to organize and iron fabric.