Located on Marsh Lane south of 635 and between Royal Ln. and Walnut Hill Ln. The large parking lot also has several spots in front of the entrance area that we have reserved for visiting guests and handicapped parking. Our building provides full ADA/wheelchair accessibility.
WORSHIP & BIBLE CLASSES
We offer Bible classes at 9:00 a.m. for adults and children, including a nursery Bible class. When you enter the worship center lobby, our greeters will hand you a bulletin and help you find your way to a class or help you find a seat for worship. You won’t be singled out, but you’ll be welcomed and encouraged from the beginning to the end of your time with us.
Our worship time together always consists of the following:
- Lord’s Supper – Because the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus are central to the gospel message, we emphasize participation in the Lord’s Supper (Communion) as the core of our worship experience. Here we consider and remember the sacrifice of Christ and appreciate the divine unity it gives to all believers. We invite all people of faith to share the bread and wine (unfermented grape juice) as it is passed during our worship time. Visiting guests can participate to whatever degree they are comfortable.
- Prayer – We believe God inhabits our praises and hears our petitions (Psalm 22:3). Our elders and other men of the church will offer up prayers throughout the service.
- Sermon – We believe God has revealed Himself in scripture, and so we learn to know and trust Him through study, exposition, and contemplation of the Bible. Our minister will give a lesson based on scripture. We listen actively to the preaching of the Word so we may grow in the grace and truth of Jesus. We invite your personal response to the Lord and His Word after each service.
- Singing –Like the early church, we “praise God with singing that encourages one another with hymns, and spiritual songs” (Ephesians 5:19). You’ll notice we sing Acappella (voices only) which allows equal participation from every worshipper. We are all led by a worship leader and the song lyrics with musical notation are projected onto the large screens around the auditorium.
- Giving – We take an opportunity during the assembly to return a portion of our physical blessings back to God as an expression of thankfulness. We offer God not only our hearts but our first-fruits as well. Visiting guests can participate to whatever degree they are comfortable.
A fully-staffed nursery for newborns to children up to two years old is available during our Bible classes (9:00 am) and our worship service (10:00 am). If you would like to keep your child with you during worship service, you are welcome to do so. If you need to attend to your child during service, we invite you to use our cry room, located in the rear of the worship center, accessed from the lobby.
Children’s worship (Joy Explosion) is offered during our worship service after communication and collection of offerings. Children from three years old through 2nd Grade are dismissed to enjoy a lesson on their own level, while the adults enjoy a lesson during the remainder of our worship time together. Joy Explosion is held upstairs. Our adult teachers are trained and equipped to care for your child in the most loving way possible. Children will remain in this room until they are picked up by their parents after service. If you would rather keep your child with you for the duration of the service, you are welcome to do so.
- Listening devices for the hearing impaired can be obtained at the information center in the large foyer.
- Restrooms are located downstairs in our worship and education areas. One women’s restroom and the handicap accessible restroom include baby changing stations.
WHAT TO WEAR
There is no dress code for our worship services or classes. You’ll see some people in business casual attire while others wear jeans or casual wear. Please feel comfortable coming just as you are. We look forward to meeting you!